« Home | Eye-Toy » | It never moved. We left. » | Little Brown Bag » | I said you buy one, you get one free! » | Too Boring » | Old »

DSC00265.JPG

Left to right: Gemma, Laura and me looking a bit...well...heavenly. Why am I so bright?!

(Lets not mention my fat double chin.)

just when i thought you couldnt look stranger.

:-( I'm not strange! Just...glowing a lot!

beem me up scotty! hahahaha! x

Caw, it's not you who looks heavenly Dave! ;)

That glow must be from the radioactive toilet which Matt had just visited.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dave. I am currently at university in Lincoln. I don't claim to be a great photographer - nor even a good one - but I do like capturing moments on my nifty little cameraphone. I also like comments, so get typing.
My profile

MySpace Profile