« Home | Well obviously I didn't take this. But Michael Jac... » | Left to right: Gemma, Laura and me looking a bit..... » | Eye-Toy » | It never moved. We left. » | Little Brown Bag » | I said you buy one, you get one free! » | Too Boring » | Old »

Bucket

DSC00269.JPG

Ten points for whoever can guess what is in this awful, awful cocktail.

Edit: Which reminds me...you don't have to be registered to post comments here anymore. I know how bloody annoying that must have been (which, presumably, is why I didn't get any comments. You buggers.)

I reckon Mr David Lee that the horrible concoction in the bucket is the water from your sink after you have washed your socks in them!

Urg...no. Thankfully.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dave. I am currently at university in Lincoln. I don't claim to be a great photographer - nor even a good one - but I do like capturing moments on my nifty little cameraphone. I also like comments, so get typing.
My profile

MySpace Profile