« Home | Bucket » | Well obviously I didn't take this. But Michael Jac... » | Left to right: Gemma, Laura and me looking a bit..... » | Eye-Toy » | It never moved. We left. » | Little Brown Bag » | I said you buy one, you get one free! » | Too Boring » | Old »

No Photo

No photo today, just my entry in the British Library Blog project thing:

A 9am start is always a blessing in disguise for me. I hate them, but I know that it'll spur me into a very productive day. Having said that, my day wasn't particually productive in a satisfying sense, it was more a case of just getting things done that I should have a long time ago.

You see, laziness is a killer. I'm a student, and although before I came to university I made the decision to repel the student stereotype of being a layabout, I've found myself slipping into it perfectly. Today was catch up day.

I did my washing and cleaned my room. Seems like a fairly easy task, but when the volume of cleaning up was as fearsome as it was, it really was a day well spent sorting things.

The evening saw me stewarding at Lincoln City Football Club. They were playing Grimsby Town, local rivals, so we were expecting a bit of a dodgy reception. Wasn't too bad, it was all good fun. Same can't be said for the game, sadly. It was a shocking display of professional football. Grimsby won on penalties. Who cares.

My day is ending slowly. A bit of a late night internet session, and then bed. I'm on a bit of an alcohol free diet after seeing just how many cans were rounded up in the room-tidy today. Breweries would struggle to have that many cans lying around. Shocking.

About me

  • I'm Dave. I am currently at university in Lincoln. I don't claim to be a great photographer - nor even a good one - but I do like capturing moments on my nifty little cameraphone. I also like comments, so get typing.
My profile

MySpace Profile