« Home | No Photo » | Bucket » | Well obviously I didn't take this. But Michael Jac... » | Left to right: Gemma, Laura and me looking a bit..... » | Eye-Toy » | It never moved. We left. » | Little Brown Bag » | I said you buy one, you get one free! » | Too Boring » | Old »

5 days to go!

DSC00272.JPG

It's a lie! A con!

Why is it that every Sports Soccer shop is closing down...? They never do. Five days to go. They said that five days ago.

In protest, Stu and Nick stole the sign. It's now in our living room! Minus a bit of G. Nevermind.

5 days to go!!

nice moldy celing.

It's not mould - it's character.

Actually Stu gets all the credit I was too drunk to carry all them bits of paper, although I did fend off the opposition by telling them to feck off.

Nick - ET AL TheBeast

thought this related to Pro Evo 6 at first...oh yeah isn't it just ONE DAY TO GO! now. Can't wait for the weekend!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dave. I am currently at university in Lincoln. I don't claim to be a great photographer - nor even a good one - but I do like capturing moments on my nifty little cameraphone. I also like comments, so get typing.
My profile

MySpace Profile