« Home | 5 days to go! » | No Photo » | Bucket » | Well obviously I didn't take this. But Michael Jac... » | Left to right: Gemma, Laura and me looking a bit..... » | Eye-Toy » | It never moved. We left. » | Little Brown Bag » | I said you buy one, you get one free! » | Too Boring »

Myspace Man

DSC00275.JPG

Gotta admit, I'm getting a little addicted to the 'look a bit grumpy in the mirror' style of pics. I used to laugh at people who did it...but now I think it's quite fun.

I don't normally look THIS miserable.

No you're right, you always look like you're about to die!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dave. I am currently at university in Lincoln. I don't claim to be a great photographer - nor even a good one - but I do like capturing moments on my nifty little cameraphone. I also like comments, so get typing.
My profile

MySpace Profile