« Home | Multi-Racial Panda » | Myspace Man » | 5 days to go! » | No Photo » | Bucket » | Well obviously I didn't take this. But Michael Jac... » | Left to right: Gemma, Laura and me looking a bit..... » | Eye-Toy » | It never moved. We left. » | Little Brown Bag »

Lollipop

The little bit of software that I use to send photos to this thing has bust. I don't know what's wrong with it, so until I can be bothered to try and fix it, you'll have to make do with a bit of good old-fashioned text.

Last night was spent in the Engine Shed - our new, and rather fantastic, SU bar. A good time was had by all.

Until the drama of the lollipop.

Good god, it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. There I am, chatting away, when I brush into this fella. Happens all the time - it's a crowded place. Tragically, this collision - if you can even call it that - had meant that this bloke had dropped his lollipop. Yes, this big, hard, rugby playing bloke. Lollipop. Right mate.

I did the usual "ah sorry mate" and tried to make a joke of it.

"Get me a fucking lollipop"
"No"
"Get me a fucking lollipop"
"No"

This went on for ages. It started to get a little heated. My two bodyguards stepped in when they realised that this guy was a bit of a idiot and had lots of mates with him.

Long story short, it all kicked off. We were told to take it outside, which we did, and the remainder of the evening was spent trying to stop Nick - our mate - from destroying the lollipop lady.

But I mean come on. It was all over a lollipop. A lollipop! You'd think I'd just stolen his first born. What a tool.

Rugby player; brain like a chestnut, body like a trojen horse ( i.e hiding 13 first team players under his shirt)and you ,admirably trying to avoid trouble, I guess Stu, admirably supporting your rear (always wise around the ruggers) and Nick, the one with the build to avoid the onslaught. A sound retreat my friend...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dave. I am currently at university in Lincoln. I don't claim to be a great photographer - nor even a good one - but I do like capturing moments on my nifty little cameraphone. I also like comments, so get typing.
My profile

MySpace Profile