« Home | They'll hate me for it. » | Teddy » | Lollipop » | Multi-Racial Panda » | Myspace Man » | 5 days to go! » | No Photo » | Bucket » | Well obviously I didn't take this. But Michael Jac... » | Left to right: Gemma, Laura and me looking a bit..... »

Michael

DSC00300.JPG

I have a standing ticket now...but this is the seating one that arrived in the post yesterday.

I really can't believe it. I'm going to see Michael Jackson next week. I've been ranting on about it for days now. People are past the stage of being sick of hearing about it. What can't seem to get across, though, is the significance of it all for me. Growing up I watched and listened to this bloke day after day. He achieved an almost mythical status with me. Michael Jackson was someone that existed on the TV screens and album covers.

But now...tickets to see him perform. Right in front of me.

Michael fucking Jackson. Woah.

About me

  • I'm Dave. I am currently at university in Lincoln. I don't claim to be a great photographer - nor even a good one - but I do like capturing moments on my nifty little cameraphone. I also like comments, so get typing.
My profile

MySpace Profile